Tuesday 15 September 2015

I Laugh So Much

Source: http://www.fallinginlol.com/beginning-laughter/

This is so random but I've come to realise recently that I laugh so much. I think it's because I just have this really strange sense of humour that makes me find even little things really funny, way more than they actually are. I mean I'm laughing right now writing this; come on my favourite emjoi is the cry laughing face and use at least 3 times a day at a bare minimum.

I love a good cheesy joke. Does anyone do this? If something isn't funny I find it funny that it isn't funny! 

And I find some people absolutely hilarious right to when they just do little things or say one word. My friend Chelsea just makes me laugh so much I don't know what it is but even her doing a little action in an awkward way will make me laugh. She finds it funny and weird that I think she's really funny but I just can't help it. I have a few friends like that and I'm sure I just annoy them when I laugh all the time! I have a really loud crazy laugh as well so it's not like I can be quite about it. This makes it so bad when I find something hilarious in a lesson and everyone stops laughing but I'm still going and I really can't hold it in. Lots of people say to me that I'm really funny but I'm more of a situational joker like I'll make a joke about a situation I'm in and I think people laugh because I laugh at my own joke and my laugh is so crazy. If that made sense!

I really don't know what it is I really just like to laugh the feeling is indescribable and I suppose it can be easy if you are with a person who just makes you laugh. If your just the slightest bit funny and tell the best joke I won't be able to stop laughing.

But I don't find everything funny- just most things! 

Laughing is so good for you ; it releases stress, relaxes your whole body and release endorphins which promotes well being. I've heard as well its meant to be good for your immune system and I hardly ever get sick so you never know. Anyway if you haven't got enough laughter in your life you need to. It really is the best medicine for everything. Never, if your feeling down, watch a sad movie watch a comedy that really makes you laugh you'll feel 100x better. Or just place yourself with people who make you laugh and you feel comfortable around so that you can let out those crazy laughs be free! Learn to look at things more positively even if its something small in your day, then the laughter will come a lot easier.


A day when I don't laugh is very rare even on the saddest of days, finding the positive side to things and humour in situation is what can makes a day turn from bad to not so bad. I try and do this everyday but were only human and it's impossible to be happy and laughing all the time so don't put too much pressure on yourself. Laughing is just part of my day now so I don't really think about it anymore but that just comes over time. 

A bit of a random post but I thought it was FUNNY that I'm like this. 

Am I the only one who is like this? Do you find yourself really funny? Because I do clearly, I can't stop laughing!

Follow me on Instagram: @blabberblair

No comments:

Post a Comment