Wednesday 22 July 2015

Hello!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Well hello people of the internet my name is Sophie Blair and welcome to my blog!

There are so many things about me to learn most of the smaller exciting things you will pick up on the way but for now I'll share some general thing about me to get you started. I'm from Southampton, lived here all of my life, 17 years old and l live with my Mum, Dad, Brother and my 2 cats Bella and Titch. So I have just completed my first year of sixth form college and so I am awaiting my results of my As Levels! This year I studied all art subjects and if you take an art A level then you will know how demanding they are and so I am a bit of a crazy person, I took Fine Art, Graphics, Textiles and Photography. And all I hope will send me to a career in Costume design. However this year I've swapped out graphics for sculpture which will be a new and exciting way of working. I've been reading blogs for so long and really wanted to become a part of the community and I feel like I have a lot that I can offer! 

There are so many things I wanna share with you, dissucssing fashion, beauty, my art projects, lifestyle posts and so much more. Of course I want to make sure I don't talk about everything and anything but really it will be just everything I love, so it's kind of a mystery what you might get.

See you soon 
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment